samedi 26 avril 2014

Talk Groups on trunked systems

Hi, All:

I have been listening again after taking about a 20 yr break and have enjoyed my new HP-1. Used to be an RCMA member back in the day... that kinda dates me!

My newbie question is how, or who comes up with the descriptions of the various talk groups on a trunked radio system? Specifically, how do we know these are accurate/correct in RR or are they verified somehow? I listen to the TX WARN Project 25 system in Houston, TX and sometimes I see like "Strike Force" or something on a talkgroup in the listings and just wondered are these coming from FCC listings or does someone in the agency provide these (doubtful), or other means? Sometimes the TG listings are very extensive and specific and I know info is only as accurate as the submitter :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire