mardi 29 avril 2014

Trip to Asheville Area

Hello all



I will be traveling to the Asheville area soon. I will be bringing my HP-1 scanner with me.





A couple questions:

How much activity is on the Buncombe County 700MHz System? Is it better to just listen to the Conventional frequencies listed in the database for Buncombe County?



Is it worth listening to VIPER that way? Who and what is active that way on VIPER?



I assume the Asheville Public Safety 800MHz system would be best for activity in the Asheville area?



Is there a lot of activity on the Great Smokey Mountains NPS and Blue Ridge Parkway frequencies listed in the database? More activity on the digital or analog frequencies? Any use of encryption?



Thanks for the help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire