lundi 28 avril 2014

Cobra 148 nw st repair/ trouble shooting

Picked up my first cb radio today used off Craigslist owner said it works great!



It's a cobra 148 nw st soundtracker



The channel number light up and so does the meter but not the faceplate like I think it should, also the meter never moves on transmit or receive , I did read the Manuel online n played with all the switches but no meter movement



I did hear one distant transmission on channel 19 but no replies to my radio check calls



Anyone know where to find documents on how to trouble shoot or repair the meter and backlight? I am no radio repair expert and looking for some guidance on where to start looking to learn more about poking around inside the radio.



The price I paid for the radio was 25.00 usd



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire