lundi 28 avril 2014

BCD536HP Unit ID question

On the MSWIN system that I monitor, I have noticed something that is unusual, at least to me. Sometimes the same officer shows up with a different unit ID. For example, say that the unit ID is 107999, other times that same officer's radio will show up as 108999. The third number is the only one that changes. Would that be because maybe on one transmission they are using a mobile radio, and on the other they are using a handheld? Not sure what would cause it, other than that, so I wasn't sure if it was a bug with the 536, or some other reason.



The department I'm referring to is phase 1 P25, and other than the previously mentioned item, unit ID's work great on Phase 1... they don't switch correctly on phase 2 though.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire