dimanche 6 avril 2014

Icom IC-2100H

Two things:



1. I have one of these that had been in storage for awhile. When I first plugged it up about a month ago, it worked fine. Now it's "on the fritz." I have a high pitched tone in my transmit audio and sometimes the transmit "sticks" for a couple of seconds after I unkey the mic. I don't think it's the mic itself because it does the same thing if I unplug the mic from the radio.



It's also worth nothing that if I turn off the radio for a bit, then turn it back on, the tone starts out relatively low then gets increasingly higher over the next couple of minutes.



Anybody else have any experience with this problem?



2. Why in the world are these things selling for so much eBay nowadays? I'm seeing these radios go for nearly $300 apiece. I know they're good, sturdy radios and all but dang. I'm pretty sure I paid less than $200 for mine new at a hamfest.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire