dimanche 14 septembre 2014

HT1000 Narrowband

I just got two HT1000 DN models for a good price that included programming. I have a question regarding these radios. What would happen if say you had a wideband frequency and entered it as narrowband? Also how can I tell if a frequency is narrow or wideband?



The reason I ask this is because I had all the frequencies entered as narrow 12.5 KHz but I think that was a mistake on my part. I have a few frequencies that I for sure know were narrowband and they work fine with beautiful crisp RX audio. But on a few others there is the same humming/buzzing noise I had with another HT1000. I think that the buzzing is coming from entering the wideband frequencies as narrow. But I have very limited knowledge on this so that is why i'm asking you guys.



Would it help for me to list the frequencies?



Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire