samedi 13 septembre 2014

How do I connect 436HP for virtual control?

I am running Windows 8.1, trial versions of ARC536PRO and ProScan, have the OEM USB cable, the DMA 396 OEM USB cable, a serial DMA cable, and two USB to serial port converters. Neither program is seeing my scanner, and ProScan doesn't even list the 436HP. Tried the UpMan PL2303 v1.6 driver as well as the newer v1.9 Prolific drivers. I am at a loss here. The ARC software is insisting I connect the USB cable, which I am reading everywhere simply DOES NOT WORK. Regardless, when I connected it, it doesn't see the scanner.



I tried this previously on my Windows 7 PC, but had identical results. My trials ran out, so I had to move this to the Windows 8.1 PC. Sentinel works fine with this scanner though, but I need to control it, not program it. Thanks.



Paul




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire