vendredi 12 septembre 2014

BCDx36HP Computer Software Programming Request/Challenge

I recently picked up 2 BCD536HPs. One will be remote mounted in my vehicle (2006 Chevy Trailblazer) under the rear deck, and controled with a Windows Tablet. I have everything setup in the house right now, and the system works with regards to the tablet being able to control the scanner and give a remote display of the display. This is replacing a BCD996XT with the RH-96 control head, so it's a matter of running the RS-232 cable-everything else was already in place. The system is part of a remote fuse block that controls all of my electronics, and is controlled by a relay which is switched at the dash.



The issue is the display size available in the software. Considering it's going to be mounted on a RAM mount to my left, I need a bigger display/interface than either Proscan or ARC536 provide. I have looked at the various magnification programs out there, but none of them are window specific. I am not a programmer, so I do not know what would be involved in making the display/control windows able to increase in size. I would like the option for 100%, 200% or full screen-am I overreaching?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire