dimanche 27 juillet 2014

Noob programming question of UV-5RA

Hi guys, i am fairly new to this and i am really excited to join the hobby. I figure i start with the basic Baofeng UV-5RA. Now here is my question. I downloaded the frequencies into my radio using Chirp and a RadioReference db (i have premium). So i know that offset for frequencies are set automatically however it seems that when i transmit no one can hear me on any of the programmed frequencies that i tried.



Does it mean i am far from the repeater? Or do i have to also program the input frequency as well separately? I also read that a tone needs to be transmitted sometimes in order for the repeater to activate.. (holding ptt + band button.. which i also tried and that didn't work)



Thank you so much for your help and giving the nudge in the right direction




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire