mardi 29 juillet 2014

MASTR Exec II Question

I've got a couple of mastr exec ii mobiles that I came into possession of post them being scavenged for parts. One had part of the pa removed, another was missing the control board and exciter and the third was all there full of evidence it had tried to play submarine at one time or another.



Anyway, using the two that haven't tried to play submarine I consolidated the two into one single unit to use for a repeater (amateur) conversion. However I noticed two things, the antenna relay is missing from both units as are the harmonic filters. I'm assuming that the harmonic filter needs to be present (or does it?) for the pa to properly function.



Any idea how to tell if the one in the submarine radio is salvageable?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire