mardi 29 juillet 2014

Win500 Appcrash help needed :)

Ok before I get into this I will state that my OS is Server 2008 32bit, and YES WIN500 WILL (Or did) work fine with it until recently.

My Scanner is a PSR-600.



Here's what I have tried with a reboot after every step and logging on as Administrator



- Reloaded OS on machine

- Reloaded proper FTDI drivers (Per Don's webpage)

- Used another Data Cable. (I have 2)

- Loaded older FTDI drivers.

- Running as Administrator, have tried compatibility mode with all listed OS's.

- uninstalled all virus protection AND malware detection

- disabled windows firewall

- dropped back one version of the software

- verified on a win7 x64 Ultimate machine that the software download was good. (works fine)





When I open Win500 I immediately receive the attached message. I have read posts from others with the same error using other OS's yet none seem to have any true resolution posted.



Any ideas?



Thank you in advance!



Barry




Attached Files





File Type: txt appcrash.txt (562 Bytes)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire