jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Bearcom BC10 Operation

I'm new here, and new to radio operation, but I seem to have reached a dead end to my research on the Bearcom BC10.



I picked one of these up recently, and was wondering how I could program it or use it. Maybe someone knows of a users manual I could download?



I was able to determine what frequencies the 4 channels transmit on, but I'm not able to get it to receive. The light blinks to indicate it's receiving, but no audio comes out unless I put it on monitor. I have a Motorola CLS 1110 that I'd like to use with it. The Motorola has tons of documentation on it, but the Bearcom, not so much.



What I do know is the radio is a re-branded Tekk XU-100. But the display is a lot different, and it doesn't seem like I'm able to program it from the radio. There is a program button that when I hold it down and turn on the radio it says "P" on the display, but doesn't let me do anything.



Thanks for any help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire