mercredi 30 juillet 2014

PRO-652 and Frederick County Fire

Hi! New user here. My old analog scanner finally dies and I wanted to purchase a digital unit in anticipation of Carroll County going digital and to listen to Frederick County Fire. Bought a RS PRO-652 and had no problem loading Carroll through RadioReference download. However, have tried everything to receive Frederick County without success. I can load control channel and it populates other frequencies and the scanner seems to be scanning the system as I get a SS reading. However no audio what so ever. Downloading from RadioRef also did not work. Will FC ever work with the PRO-652 or should I return it? And if so, what would be recommended replacement?



Thanks for any input/suggestions.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire