jeudi 31 juillet 2014

What to name a talkgroup?

I want to submit a new talkgroup for the database, but I'm not sure how it should be tagged and described.



Earlier this afternoon, for about an hour or so, I listened to my local PD follow suspects involved in **not sure what** as I didn't hear the beginning of the transmission. It sounded like the suspects were on foot at first and then got in a vehicle since the officers involved were talking about license plates.



Would something like this be tagged as Law Tac and described as Police Surveillance, or would some other description be better? Or, should I wait to submit it until I hear more traffic on this TGID? Today is the first time I have ever seen this TG come up while my 536HP did its ID Searching thing. At first I thought it was on the state system, but when I looked at the display more closely, I saw it was the city's trunk system.



Any suggestions and/or comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.



:)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire