jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Baofeng UV82L

I have a Baofeng UV82L and I use CHIRP to program the memory channels. My issue is when scanning A channels if I stop on a memory preset channel the B channel does not correspond. I am operating on repeaters so I have A set to RX and B to TX. So I need to select the correct B channel to match A. When I transmit on B it stays on that channel and I have to hit the exit A/B button to switch back to channel A to listen. Is there a way to set it to monitor A all the time so when I transmit on B it automatically switches back to A for listening purposes? And to automatically go to the corresponding memory channel on B to match A Channel 5 on A and Channel 5 on B so I don't have to manually set the correct TX on B to match A. Clear as mud?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire