mardi 15 juillet 2014

KSICS Western Kansas coverage I-70

I just go back from a trip thru WK on I-70 and I had the whole KSICS system (sites) progammed in and set to GPS, on the way out of state (west) I noticed several holes in the coverage and looked at my GPS settings before coming back and also the site map here on RR. I made a range adjustment for the EDSON site adding 10 miles but that didn't help. I lost any system coverage at the 61 mm and then got it back with the Quinter site @ the 89 mm then there was another blank area between the Hays and Salina sites. Question is are there some new sites that aren't listed? I don't think KHP is having a loss of coverage issue in this area. Maybe I just missed something when I set this up but I looked at it before I returned trying to find something out of order, I just got back last night and will be polling the scanner to see if anything is out of whack later but for now any ideas?

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire