lundi 14 juillet 2014

Houston County / Warner Robins, Georgia - Programming

Hello all. I'm pretty new to this website/forum. I've left a couple posts but this is my first thread.



Basically, I'm just curious as to if anyone here has any frequencies (analog or digital) or talkgroup IDs that are not listed in the frequency database.

The reason I ask is because I am fairly new to scanning and programming (I have had my RS Pro-106, that I've been programming with ARC500, for less than a month now) and my Wildcards have found 2 talkgroup IDs that are not listed in the database and I also have about 10 talkgroup IDs for Houston County/Warner Robins, GA that are not listed as well.



If anyone has a list of their frequencies (analog or digital) or talkgroup IDs that are not listed here in the database and don't mind sharing with me, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm still learning and still have a lot to learn at that, but I would really like to be able to program my Pro-106 to it's maximum potential and be able to pick up anything and everything around the middle Georgia area, focusing mainly in Houston County / Warner Robins, GA.



I haven't had any luck picking up Peach County or Byron, GA either, so if anyone has any input on those areas, feel free to chime in or private message me.



John Hanson




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire