lundi 7 avril 2014

Uniden BCT15/996 Receive Sensitivity

I'm sure this has been covered somewhere but my search skills came up with no results...



I am a Uniden Fan. I have a 996XT, 396t, 396xt (2) bct15s and a bct15x.



I have the 996XT, (2) BCT15s and the BCT15x hooked up to a DA being fed by a ST-2 antenna.



The BCT15s are all used for online feeds and the 996xt is used for my normal listening. One of the crossband repeaters I listen to is 464.85, PL 141.3 PL.



This comes in crystal clear on my BCT15. It will not come in on my 996XT or my 396XT with a rubber duck. I have tried turning the PL off and I swapped my antenna patch cables between the working and non-working base units. No change.



Someone suggested it may be a sensitivity issue. If this is the case (or whatever the issue is), does anyone have any suggestions? Is there anything I can do?



Note: I have not tested on the other 2 BCT15's because they are used for other feeds. The UHF frequency I'm trying to monitor doesn't have a lot of traffic and testing might take some time.



Thanks in advance,

Rob




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire