vendredi 4 avril 2014

TACN System Memphis Area - PSR-800

I'm in Memphis with my PSR-800 trying to program it to pick up the Bartlett site control channel on the P25 Phase II TACN. Two questions:



1. Is anyone picking up any audible transmissions on this system yet? The notes on RR say that it is in use.

2. If you have a PSR-800, how did you configure for P25 Phase II? I'm using the EZScan software and trying to import the system from RR, but I cannot navigate to a TACN system in the import routine in the software. I just cannot seem to find the TACN listing in the library, although I can navigate to it on the RR website. Any ideas?



Thanks.



EDIT: OK, I finally located the TACN system in the library. I'm at home, but I swear that at my office it wasn't there. Oh well.

RR database: Tennessee > Systems > TACN




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire