samedi 5 avril 2014

PRO-22 Antenna Help

I've decided to resurrect a PRO-22 that I had sitting around. I know I had the antenna for it and it has since done the disappearing act.



I'm having trouble finding out what type of connector this is and whether or not there is an adapter for it. The antenna screwed directly into the scanner via a wide hole at the top. Sort of like a reverse SMA but about one and a half times larger.



Anyone got an idea what that is? If I can get an adapter, I've got plenty of BNC and SMA antennas around.



I've spent the last few days scouring the internet but info is extremely limited. Even the manual doesn't specify anything.



Here's a top shot:

RadioPics Database - RadioShack/Realistic - PRO-22



Thannks-




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire