dimanche 27 avril 2014

Looking for a Grundig G3 replacement

Hello, everyone. This is my first post, and I'm looking for a recommendation of which radio to buy. I had a Grundig G3, but it's broken and can't be fixed, so I have to choose between getting another G3 or something else. Does anyone know of a portable shortwave radio that does better on FM than the G3?



Sensitivity, selectivity, and dynamic range on FM are important to me (I live near a city and within 3 miles of ten powerful FM stations). Second to that would be good performance on shortwave and SSB reception. I don't care much about AM or longwave. Sound quality, ease of use, and other minor touches aren't very important to me. I mostly care about raw performance. I'm also worried about the soft muting employed in the DSP radios; how bad is it on weak, fading signals?



Thanks, everyone.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire