vendredi 25 avril 2014

Kenwood TK-380 Programming help, and questions.

Hello, I recently acquired three Kenwood TK-380 handsets from a friend of mine, and have a question about them. actually a few.



1.) How do I program them? I am looking to make one of them into a police scanner, of sorts, if this is possible. (As noted in the rules here, I am NOT looking for free software, or anything of that nature, I just don't know where to start.)



2.) Are these still a viable handset? What can I use them for?



3.) Can these be HAM style radios? (I am not certified as of yet, but I intend to begin taking classes from the Portland, Oregon club in the upcoming weeks.)



4.) Do I need anything special to get these handsets talking to one another, or another radio?



I am gathering information right now, as Google frequently landed me here. If I am breaking any rules I am not aware of, please let me know. I am very new to this field and need all sorts of help.



Thanks in advance!



-RB




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire