mardi 1 avril 2014

Hiding behind a NO REPLY message

Pardon my Humanness..

This is the dumbest message I have ever, in my 55 years of life, gotten..

I provide you "PERFECT HUMANS", FREE audio for 4 feeds and you are going to send me an infraction for posting that I need help restoring the audio that you make a PROFIT FROM, BY ACCIDENT on the wrong forum..

and you are going to send me an infraction as a warning..



I didn't REPOST ANYTHING ANYWHERE.. I posted a help request once on the Live Audio Listener support forum, GOT NO REPLIES and then an HOUR later I posted a SECOND Plea on the admins section, AND ONCE MORE, NO REPLY OR HELP (except for your WARNING)



I AM TRUELY SORRY IM HUMAN..



Maybe instead of having forum police, you could get someone who can help YOU MAKE A PROFIT and answer the feed providers questions..



I'm sure Lindsay hasn't seen this fiasco..



OH and by the way, Who looses when you restrict my access?.. No access, No Feeds = less profit for RR..



And help me out here, What the heck is "cross posting" anyway?



Dave Hahn

Feed provider for Harford County Fire/Rescue, Harford County PD, EMS and Fire, York County Fire, ATR and EMA, York County Police.








Quote:








Originally Posted by Forums Manager

Dear dcr_inc,



You have received an infraction at The RadioReference.com Forums.



Reason: Cross-posting

-------

Please be aware that we do not permit cross-posting to any forum or thread under any circumstance. We have an announcement that shows up under every forum explicitly stating this. It is a zero tolerance policy which incurs a full infraction.

-------



This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.



Original Post:

http://ift.tt/1pH8yHS


Quote:








My York Couny, PA Fire, EMS , EMA feed shows ONLINE and broadcasting on scannercast but when I check on line to hear my audio, it shows I'm online but the Red X is in the volume slider and nothing is heard... I have tried reloading scannercast and checking my conifg info with NO luck.. HELP



All the best,

The RadioReference.com Forums








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire