samedi 5 avril 2014

GRE 600 Problem

I have a GRE 600 that will no longer track trunked systems. Radio works fine scanning conventional channels and when I place it in analyze mode and park it on a TRS control channel it reads the data properly (Site ID, connect tone etc.) but won’t follow the trunked communications, I have tried multiple trunked systems (analog & P25) all with the same result. I have tried resetting to factory original settings and reprogramming with no luck.



I have other GRE/Radio Shack receivers and use ARC 500 to program all of them, have reprogrammed this radio with a program that works fine in the other radios still no luck. I’m fairly familiar with the software and don’t see any obvious problems with the program in the radio.



This is an older radio, the first GRE I bought it’s probably 7-8 years old; operating system software has been upgraded to current.



Curious if anyone has any ideas.



Thanks,

Gordon




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire