vendredi 4 avril 2014

got a question about systems

using Freescan software, I have a question whether a system is p25 digital or motorola type 2 p25. I have systems that I think are obvious p25, they are all vhf stuff, no 700 or 800 , and the database has them all digital. so I have them in p25 digital. now, I have 800 mhz sites that are obvious trunking but they are exclusive apco 25. So I put these 800 trunking ,in the motorola type 2 p25 I think. 700 mhz, which are also trunking but all digital, I am not sure what system they are put under. I have tried the 800 mhz motorola type 2 p25 and I think the system works. I have also tried just the digital p25 system only and they seem to track, What is the proper way to code systems? I have systems working by trial and error but I am wondering what is the right way.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire