samedi 5 avril 2014

FT-897d - How to exit menu *without* saving

Hi all,



The new rig arrived arrived today, and I've been playing with it for the last 6 hours or so.



I've been going through the manual, checking out the menu options and changing some settings like LCD color and brightness. No problems with "user preference" type settings like those, but eventually, I'll find myself in a menu where I move some critical setting without remembering the original setting, and I would really like to know how to just "escape" before getting myself in trouble.



Holding the F button for one second saves and exits, but what if I just want to exit without saving?



I know there has to be a way to do this, but I'll be damned if it's posted anywhere on the web or in the user manual.



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire