dimanche 6 avril 2014

CSP Fairfield County

Looking for some help.



I can't seem to receive any CSP while in Fairfield County in the vicinity of the Merritt Parkway. I get no hits off the Site 1, from any talkgroup, including Troop G. I can get occasional Troop G talkgroup activity off site 2 or 3 when closer to them, but Fairfield County, and site 1, seems to have become a dead zone for me. Not getting anything on the 700 system either. All other sites and talkgroups throughout the state seem to work fine. I've locked onto site 1 in search mode while in Fairfield and it's radio silence, although the scanner seems to be finding the control channel so I don't think it's out of range. I know coverage in this area has always been poor, but this seems like a change to me. I've triple checked my settings and frequencies but I'm at a loss. I'm assuming it has something to do with the 700 buildout in Fairfield, but I'm out of ideas. Am I missing something? If it is a signal strength issue, must work poorly for the troopers. Anyone else experiencing this?



Any insight would be greatly appreciated.



Thanks in advance.



Scannergeek




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire