dimanche 6 avril 2014

City of TRACY, Ca. and Uniden BCD436HP

I am contemplating the purchase of the Uniden BCD436HP scanner so I can enjoy listening to the activity here in my hometown of Tracy, Ca. I used to listen to them on a Radio Shack Pro-74 but that was before the Tracy PD went digital, the Pro74 did a great job.



My question to the members is, will I be able to hear the Tracy PD and other city agencies with my BCD436HP scanner OR are the Tracy Police departments transmissions encrypted and or garbled and can not be heard? I'd just like to know prior to buying the scanner. Also, if the answer is yes one can hear their transmissions will the BCD436HP be able to find their frequencies or do I need to know and program them in. Lastly does anyone here have the frequencies?



Thank you much!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire