vendredi 4 avril 2014

Burnett County Paging System

Alright folks,



I have been in contact with some people regarding the Pageing System in Burnett County. They have Two Tone Detect set-up, and I've heard this first hand for myself too. When more than one Department gets paged out, there is actual audio for one Department and just a static type noise for another. BC is on a non-simlcast system and all I can figure that when Co is paging Departments out, he/she is switching towers, causing the scanner to get static. Last night for their Thursday night Pager Tests, a few departments had their tones set off three times, which I can figure they were paged off of three different towers. Some like I said, had just static, only when the dispatcher was transmitting and others had the acutal audio.



Any help as to what is causing this wuold be greatly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire