mercredi 2 avril 2014

BOEING TRUNK SYSTEM#2

I don't really know how to explain this but I well give it a try..I'm not good at explaining stuff sometimes



I have both Boeing trunk systems in my scanner.sight 1 and the old system,that I used to listen to. I set it up as a P-25 system for both of them.. The CC for the old system are no longer in use



They both work and I can pick up the Janitors,and some fire stuff,and security,but I'm not getting the crane crew or the forklift drivers or trucking,and the other people I used to listen to.



On a search 810.000 to 823.000 I can get one control channel of 820.0625 but when I try to set up in the scanner it tells me it is out of band,and on close call I can get a handheld on 818.xxx megs



SO I think maybe BOEING might have anther trunk system or I might be missing something any body have any Ideas????




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire