dimanche 27 avril 2014

BCD536HP What are max no. alpha tag character positions for #3 display option "off"?

What are the maximum number of alpha tag characters which can display for the user selected option of display number 3 selected to "off"? I cannot find that information in the owner's manual. I need to know the maximum number allowed before cutoff so when creating or editing a file in a Favorlites List using ARC536PRO I don't waste time having to re-edit an alpha tag entry trying to make all the characters fit for a display that will not cutoff end characters..



As best I can determine viewing screen a display currently with one or more characters being cutoff using the channel 'hold" it appears to be "26" but I am not sure. Can anyone confirm or provide the correct maximum number which will display before the rightmost character(s) will be cutoff and not display?



John



W4UVV




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire