vendredi 4 avril 2014

BCD536HP Reviewing Close Call Hits

I've been running Close Call Only mode on my BCD536HP for a few days now and have collected some things I want to review and note for later inclusion somewhere somehow etc. OK, both the regular manufacturer-provided and easier-to-read BCDX36HP manuals tell me to press DEPT, then scroll the list of departments until I come to "Close Call Hits" (or "Hits with Scan", if I were using that mode), then I believe I'm supposed to press DEPT again twice quickly to hold on that department so I can review the hits. Odd thing, neither of those two departments are in the list that shows when I press DEPT--only the department's I'm currently scanning. Did I forget to do something to cause these hits to actually be stored? I know that if I turn power off, I'll lose the hits, so can I plug the USB cable in while the thing is running so I can read from the radio and get my hit list that way?



Thanks in advance to whomsoever knows how to do this and replies.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire