vendredi 4 avril 2014

BCD536HP Need Help with Programming - QK's not working

Hi all,



I have programmed a FL called DC for the Washington, DC area. I have 25 Systems programmed in with various Departments in each System. I have the scanner installed in my car, so I use QK's to avoid and un-avoid Systems as I travel around the area. What's odd and has me hitting the wall as to why this is happening is that when I un-avoid System 00, which I have set up as System QK 00 on FL0, I get Nothing to Scan. I have double checked and have all Depts on, yet it when un-avoiding it disables all the other Systems' QK's therefore there is nothing to scan. I have checked the menu system and it is set to on. I've included my hpd file here. I'm stumped.



Any idea's?




Attached Files





File Type: zip Home-DC.zip (12.7 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire