jeudi 3 avril 2014

BCD436HP Bye Bye Uniden 436HP

Well I ditched my 436HP today.. I simply cannot stand the fact that if I leave the scanner off for more than a week I am pestered to set the date and time.. I know about leaving it plugged in for 50 hours and yes I have done that several times.. the point here is that sometimes I go a week without using the handheld since I have several base units and it really started to piss me off every time I would not use if for a week that I had to re-enter the time.. and then re-enter the time again a couple hours later if I turned it off before 50 hours.. Why is it that the GRE800 can keep the clock set off the AA batteries and yet the uniden seems to rely on ONLY the internal CMOS? Should the CMOS not only be used when the AA batteries are dead? Seriously what a pain in the ***.. At least I got what I paid for it back. Nice scanner but what a pain in the ***..




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire