vendredi 28 février 2014

USB to VGA adapter??

I have a Dell Inspiron 15R laptop with USB ports-3.0 and USB ports-2.0.



What I am trying to do is connect a Dell 1100MP projector to the laptop and get a Powerpoint slideshow to show up on the projector.



The projector has a VGA female connection on the back, I think it's the same kind of plug that the older analog monitors had.



The laptop doesn't have a VGA connection on it, it has an HDMI and the USB connections on it.



I'm not sure if this will work for what I'm trying to do:Amazon.com : Cable Matters Gold-Plated Active HDMI to VGA Adapter (Male to Female) with 3 Ft USB-Power - Black : Electronics



Anyone know if this will do what I need it to?



Anything I find that has a USB to VGA adapter looks like it has some type of card that installs in the pc to add additional monitors or it just looks very confusing to me and looks like it's more than what I really need.



I would like some help with this matter if possible....Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire