vendredi 28 février 2014

Carrier on 500.4875 Burlington County West

Anyone else hearing this carrier on 500.4875MHz. This is one of the voice channels on the Burlco TRS west site. It has been strong here since early this morning and still going strong now. There is no PL tone being transmitted, just a dead key. It keeps locking up my stupid Uniden scanner while it scans the west zone.



I'm also picking up a weaker carrier on 500.5375MHz which is a voice channel on the north west site in Mt Laurel. It's also causing the scanners lock up. My motorola radios are unaffected by this and I've heard no complaints over the radio.



I could hear both of these carriers from the mobile too.



I think I'll dig my UHF yagi out of the attic and attach it to my portable scanner and see if I can determine the general direction its coming from.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire