jeudi 27 février 2014

untitrunker and radio ids

I was wondering if you all had the answer to this, the reason I want to use the unitrunker is to match the radio ids with the talkgroup ie say tg 432 is the dispatch for the fd(also tone out) and say tg 729 is listed as firehouse3 what I want to program is the actual vehicle and or the portable radio so if the firetruck from firehouse 3 is talking and the vehichle is called engine 9 under its radio id I want to program that in as engine 9 firehouse 3 a lot of times you will see the tg id but it could be someone else using it especialy when their is a lot of radio traffic ie when ems is on the scene as well, if I downloaded the site im monitoring to untrunker would it automatically do it for me or do I need to watch and listen closely when the radio ids are showing and what is being said and then manualy add it when I find out who the id belongs to from listing also when I do have the unitrunker working the signal shuts off when the tone out is used every time the ems or fire send a tone it shuts off wont record that id I have to hit the start button(radio with antenna picture) why is that? i really apprecite your alls help and knowledge my site im looking at is Brownsville tx ps I havnt set up the data logging yet because it says its sent to the hard drive and takes up space can I use a pen drive and have it sent to that? in the radio id spectrum how do you tell from portable and vehicle, by the numbers of digits? thanks again in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire