mardi 11 novembre 2014

trying to get signal

I just bought a yaesu ft-2900r transceiver. I'm able to get the weather stations and came across an am radio station but that's it. Im assuming the radio works since it got these two signals but I'm unable to find the am station I got even after scanning the entire 2 meter range. I'm also trying to get on the local repeater but dont' get any signal. The "busy" indicator shows but it's all static, no clear signal. If I'm able to get the indicator to show is that an indication that there's a signal there that I'm unable to get? I also tried setting ctcss and dcs on the frequency of the local repeater but I'm not getting a clear signal (I can't hear anyone talking, just static.



Thanks for any help.





trying to get signal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire