I am looking to possibly purchase the Whistler WS1065 Digital Scanner instead of the Uniden BCD536HP which I was considering before I looked at the WS1065. I want to get some insight & thoughts from others here before I convince myself to go for the WS1065 over the still outrageous Uniden BCD536HP Scanner that still does not have all of its advertised features released & some not so happy customer reviews that I have been reading lately on Amazon for the BCD536HP.
Also, I was wondering if the Whistler WS1065 Digital Scanner will later on down the road, have the capability to switch to Phase II with a simple software upgrade to get this advanced feature that I am sure will soon be needed in my county being that they are already using P25 phase 1? I did not see or read anywhere that it can currently decode or pick up P25 phase II systems.
Also, I was wondering if the Whistler WS1065 Digital Scanner will later on down the road, have the capability to switch to Phase II with a simple software upgrade to get this advanced feature that I am sure will soon be needed in my county being that they are already using P25 phase 1? I did not see or read anywhere that it can currently decode or pick up P25 phase II systems.
Looking to buy the Whistler WS1065 instead of the Uniden BCD536HP
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire