Dears,
I just bought the device Kenwood NEXEDGE NX-720 GE , I usually use Fleetsync configuration ,
Now I tried to use KAS-10 V4 for communicating using the serial cable but the application does not respond !
I checked the Help , there is no mention for GE , it is only either G or HG ( High power )
Did anyone of you face this issue ?
Note :
I am using COM port , 9600 kbps , Stop bits : 2
Looking forward to hearing from you ,
Regards,
I just bought the device Kenwood NEXEDGE NX-720 GE , I usually use Fleetsync configuration ,
Now I tried to use KAS-10 V4 for communicating using the serial cable but the application does not respond !
I checked the Help , there is no mention for GE , it is only either G or HG ( High power )
Did anyone of you face this issue ?
Note :
I am using COM port , 9600 kbps , Stop bits : 2
Looking forward to hearing from you ,
Regards,
Kenwood KAS-10 AVL communication issue
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire