mercredi 12 novembre 2014

DSD+ current version and NEXEDGE96

I am working on listing to a utility company with a rtlsdr and the new version of DSD+.



I am new to nexedge systems so I have a few questions .so far I have not received any voice traffic but I have not been listening long , however the control channel I can decode very well and DSD is showing me radios that are connecting and to what talk group ( my interpretation of tg and rid ). If I can decode the data from the control channel is there a good chance the voice will be not encrypted?



Now this system has sites across the province and most places only have one channel , with 3 have two channels at max ( based off RR database ). Is it possible that the voice data will be transmitted along with the Control Channel data ?



This is the only nexedge system in my area so I don't have much to compare it too. And if there is a list of definitions of what DSD is all decoding like the NAN, it would be helpful.





DSD+ current version and NEXEDGE96

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire