mercredi 12 novembre 2014

Wouxun KG-UV8D

Hey Guys,

Inspite of my recent problems with my UV-5R, Ive decided to make an upgrade to a better radio (was planning on it anyway) and had a few questions before I go making anymore purchases.



1. How does the 8D compare to a UV-82C? These are my 2 primary choices, Im beginning to lean more towards the 8D, wondering which would be the better choice.



2. Is the 8D for sure part 90 certified? do all dealers sell it with the FCC sticker in the battery compartment?



3. I own a Nagoya 773 telescoping antenna for my UV-5R, and its always worked great for me. I would love to have a similar one for the 8D, but havent had much luck finding one. The stock antenna looks super long, and Im looking to shorten it up at the same time. Would need at a minimum of 136-174 rx and tx, dont use any UHF channels at this time. any suggestions?



4, I know that the UV8D will do cross band repeat, and this may be a stupid question but can it do same band repeat? VHF to VHF?



I want to thank you all for being patient with me, I dont have much experience with radios, im trying to learn as I go, and leaning on the forums for help, so thank you all.



Thanks





Wouxun KG-UV8D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire