mercredi 12 novembre 2014

uniden bc-rh96 remote head

I was looking into using the remote head kit to run my 15X scanner in my truck. It would be easier to mount the head on my dash and then put the radio under a seat out of the way. I had a question about how to power the head and scanner. I have a 2011 gmc sierra p/u. Can I put the power for the head and the scanner on the same lead? I realize that there is no way to control the scanners power from the remote head. I was going to leave the scanners power on and just turn the head on and off when using it. The power lead will be controlled through the ign key and will only be hot when the key is on. Is there anything else that I should do with the hook up? Also do you need to plug in the audio into the control head or can I run a external speaker from the back of the radio? Any other tips and tricks for using this setup? Thanks





uniden bc-rh96 remote head

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire