Hi!
I recently moved my 536HP from my home office to my den. Prior to moving the scanner it was working perfectly. I made the move to the den, started scanning and noticed I had to change the position of the antenna to 70 degrees to the left to get a good strong signal. Everything was fine and receiving well.
Two days ago, I noticed several P25 departments working off the same county system had choppy transmissions and hanging up occasionally on some channels. I checked my other 536HP in the den and transmissions were somewhat choppy but not as bad as the scanner in the den. Today, I checked again, and the radio in the office is perfect. The radio in the den is somewhat better but not as good as it was operating and occasionally choppy.
Could the county have changed something , causing this problem?
Thank you.
Dave
I recently moved my 536HP from my home office to my den. Prior to moving the scanner it was working perfectly. I made the move to the den, started scanning and noticed I had to change the position of the antenna to 70 degrees to the left to get a good strong signal. Everything was fine and receiving well.
Two days ago, I noticed several P25 departments working off the same county system had choppy transmissions and hanging up occasionally on some channels. I checked my other 536HP in the den and transmissions were somewhat choppy but not as bad as the scanner in the den. Today, I checked again, and the radio in the office is perfect. The radio in the den is somewhat better but not as good as it was operating and occasionally choppy.
Could the county have changed something , causing this problem?
Thank you.
Dave
536HP Acting Quirky
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire