The title says it all. What exactly does grounding a antenna mean? And how do you ground a antenna? I'm a amateur when it comes to antennas so I'd appreciate if someone could explain all this to me. I'm a shortwave listener and am looking to move on to a bigger antenna so these are my questions. Thank you!
1. What does it mean to ground a antenna? (Like what is the point of grounding a antenna)
2. How do you ground a antenna? (What is the step by step process of grounding a antenna)
If you could, please explain these simply. I'm not a professional on this like the rest of you on here :)
Or link videos, how-to's or anything else that will help!
1. What does it mean to ground a antenna? (Like what is the point of grounding a antenna)
2. How do you ground a antenna? (What is the step by step process of grounding a antenna)
If you could, please explain these simply. I'm not a professional on this like the rest of you on here :)
Or link videos, how-to's or anything else that will help!
What exactly does it mean to ground a Antenna?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire