Now I'll be the first to admit that I've done a lot of ragging on Uniden & Paul the past week or so, whether justified or not, but after seeing people rip him a new one over the lack of a "proper" charger for the HP-2 in the Home Patrol group on Yahoo, I feel for him. Uniden's complying with some silly regulation from California, and people are giving him nothing but grief.
Folks are griping they don't have a $5.00 adapter to plug into the wall for the USB cord that comes with the radio, but they have $$$ to spend on the HP-2 to begin with??? I guess some folks just want to the find the littlest things to b#$^h, gripe, complain, moan and groan about.
Folks are griping they don't have a $5.00 adapter to plug into the wall for the USB cord that comes with the radio, but they have $$$ to spend on the HP-2 to begin with??? I guess some folks just want to the find the littlest things to b#$^h, gripe, complain, moan and groan about.
UPMan can't catch a break
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire