mercredi 12 novembre 2014

PSR800 Recording ..

I know this has been covered before. But it seems not for quite some time.



But .. I have been doing some recording on the PSR800 lately and wanted mostly to record audio from certain radios on my local Edacs system. I am attempting to identify radio users. And capturing their audio just works.



So .. well mostly it worked well. I set the delay to zero. That way each transmission should be a separate file with the RadioID identified.



Well I had 2224 transmissions over about 12 hours and there were 291 files with no radio id. So .. a success rate of 87%.



This is sitting on one talkgroup .. for the whole time.



I have read other posts here on RR about recording but I think that if identifying radios is your thing, then I think that it works reasonably well.



If anyone has any suggestions / tips on using your GRE/Whistler for recording .. feel free to post them so we can all benefit. :)





PSR800 Recording ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire