mercredi 12 novembre 2014

Help with BCD536HP-1

Hello seeking some help with MOSWIN on my 536hp.

I have it programmed via ARC-Pro and I am not hearing anything on MOSWIN on the 536HP-1.

I have a 396xt I hear everything except encrypted traffic even MOSWIN with ID's



I have Weldon Springs with Troop C Talk Groups & Troop C Interoperability Talk groups programmed in the scanner. I even have the old system in another bank and I am hearing them on that.

I have the GPS off

I am hearing everything I normally hear with my 396xt STL County even City's SODD

I have no outdoor antenna



I am getting no ID's During August I was getting Interop but no ID's I was getting Channel 7 and Car to Car 7.



I have deleted reprogrammed deleted and reprogrammed did I say I deleted and re programmed.

I don't know what button I hit but it is something I did I turn everything on went thru the menu which sucks

Now Motorola has a HP-2 out. They should have never put the HP-1 with the 536.

You can PM me if you would like to.



Thank you





Help with BCD536HP-1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire