Hi all- thanks in advance for reading. I am using a radio shack pro 160 base scanner with 8mhz antenna.
I programmed a bank to take the Motorola type 2 system and entered all the frequencies. I've been able to identify and store numerous talk groups with no issues. I can receive numerous pd talk groups, ems dispatch, ems hailing etc no problem. For some reason fire dispatch and all 6 fire regions just come through as data... It sounds like the control channel type of sound. Any ideas?
If it helps: I have both east and west systems programmed in. Also, I manually entered and stored the fire talk groups that don't seem to be working. Is this a possible issue? I know I let the scanner find some groups that work fine but I manually entered a bunch and I can't honestly say if ALL of the ones I manually entered are not working.
Any ideas?
Thanks again,
Alex
I programmed a bank to take the Motorola type 2 system and entered all the frequencies. I've been able to identify and store numerous talk groups with no issues. I can receive numerous pd talk groups, ems dispatch, ems hailing etc no problem. For some reason fire dispatch and all 6 fire regions just come through as data... It sounds like the control channel type of sound. Any ideas?
If it helps: I have both east and west systems programmed in. Also, I manually entered and stored the fire talk groups that don't seem to be working. Is this a possible issue? I know I let the scanner find some groups that work fine but I manually entered a bunch and I can't honestly say if ALL of the ones I manually entered are not working.
Any ideas?
Thanks again,
Alex
Montgomery County PA TRS Questions
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire