lundi 24 novembre 2014

Lets try to find events like this

I always like watching events and using my various resources to get more 'behind the scenes' information about it. I've watched a few videos on YouTube and given little more than location data, I find police/amateur radio audio records of such events. This video was shot (I'm guessing) earlier this year, and given the free time I'd find the audio bits on Broadcastify (and some other sources) of the local police...something which not very many people hear. This was obviously an event (not CGI or anything), and I enjoy locating 'unofficial' data on it.



http://ift.tt/1xxae8G



Anyone in the LA area, information about dates/times is much appreciated.



As if scanning isn't enough of a hobby, I like to find events like this and go pull up records of it just for fun :) Thanks Broadcastify and those who stream their scanner audio, you've given me one more hobby to enjoy.



If I even find the audio bits on this, I'll be sure to post them here.





Lets try to find events like this

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire